Our Legal Team
Seah Sheng Yong (Director)
- 1972 called to the Bar of England and Wales
- 1973 read in Chambers in London with the following:
- a) Ian McCullock - Chancery Chambers
- b) Robert Watson - Common Law Chambers
- c) Michael Nolan QC (Lord Justice Nolan) – Tax Chambers
- 1975 served as Legal Advisor to Group Management Pte Ltd (UMBC Pte Ltd)
- 1976 admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore
- 1976 commenced private practice with M/s Allen Yau & Co.
- 1978 Partner, M/s Seah Koh & Partners
- 1980 Sole-proprietor, M/s S Y Seah & Co.
- 21st November 1983 appointed Commissioner for Oaths
- 1st December 1989 Partner, M/s Hilborne Law LLC.
- 27th February 1991 appointed Notary Public
- Legal Advisor to Pek San Chen Lian Tuan and Chinese Swimming Club
- In practice for 37 years with area of practice in Corporate, Conveyancing, Accidents, Solicitors and other miscellaneous Works. Have more than 35 years of conveyancing experience and presently have been handling conveyancing cases for DBS BANK LTD, UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LTD, OCBC BANK LTD, HSBC BANK and MAYBANK.